1. Prepare 12-x-12-inch squares of foil or waxed paper for wrapping the sandwiches. Set aside.
2. Place the tortillas side by side on a clean work surface or kitchen towel.
3. Divide the goat cheese among them, spreading it in the center of the bread, leaving a 1 1/2-inch border around the edge of the wrap.
4. Divide the thinly sliced turkey among the wraps, placing it on top of the goat cheese.
5. Spoon even amount of the Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Bruschetta over the turkey in each wrap.
6. If desired, add a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper to each wrap.
7. Divide the arugula among the four wraps.
8. To assemble each wrap, fold in the sides of the bread, then roll from the bottom up to make a neat, closed sandwich. Wrap each sandwich tightly in the foil or waxed paper. Refrigerate until needed. Wraps may be made a day ahead.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2006