1. Mix together butter, basil, parsley, anchovy, capers, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt in a bowl and transfer to the center of a sheet of plastic wrap. Wrap plastic around butter to form a log, then twist ends of plastic to tighten; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Set grill up for indirect cooking by heating the primary burner to low.
3. Pat steaks dry with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill away from heat source. Close lid and cook until thickest part of steak registers 115 degrees, 40 to 55 minutes. Let steaks rest for at least 5 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
4. While steaks are resting, increase heat on the primary burner to high.
5. Return steaks to grill over direct heat and cook, flipping and turning occasionally, until well-seared on both sides and thickest part of steak registers 130 degrees for medium-rare, about 5 minutes.
6. To serve, slice butter into 1/3"-thick disks and place one on each steak; let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2018