We've got the answers you're looking for.
My Hannaford Rewards
Simply put, My Hannaford Rewards is a program that creates new and personalized ways to save when you shop at Hannaford. The program rewards you for buying our store brands and gives you personalized coupons and offers.
If you see an error message asking you to enter a valid email address, please double check the text you entered in the email field and confirm it is entered correctly.
If you see an error message stating that the email address you entered is already in use, you may have already registered. If so, you can check your email for a previous registration confirmation. If not, you can use the "forgot password" feature to reset your password. If you do not receive an email confirmation from Hannaford after registration, please allow several minutes for email network to send the message to your account. If you still do not receive a message after some time, check to see if the message went into a spam or junk mail folder within your email program.
There are many features you can use to plan your next in-store shopping trip or place a Hannaford To Go order:
- Search for products or Browse by Departments.
- Create up to 10 shopping lists.
- Print, email or view your list on a mobile device.
- Filter your search by Hannaford store brands, food allergies and/or Guiding Star ratings.
- Browse the weekly flyer and add directly to your cart.
- Order party platters and cakes for pick up in-store.
Visit the Hannaford To Go page for more information on ordering online and picking up in select locations.
Nutrition Profile and Food Allergies
For packaged products, nutrition facts and ingredients are collected from product labels and suppliers. For fresh items, all information – including allergen information – was collected from the USDA database of nutrition facts. We rely exclusively on that information. We do not independently review it, and do not provide any guarantees on its accuracy or completeness.
Gift Card Basics
Hannaford gift cards are physical cards that can be purchased at any Hannaford store and all independently owned stores that carry Hannaford products. You may also purchase gift cards online by visiting hannaford.com/giftcards or over the phone by calling (888) 646-2577. The value of this card represents prepayment for merchandise and is not redeemable for cash. Gift cards can be used to purchase merchandise at any Hannaford Supermarket and make great gifts!
Buying and Sending Gift Cards
There are no delivery or handling charges for standard shipping. You will only pay for the face value of the eGift card or physical gift card that you purchase.
Redeeming Gift Cards
Once you have received your email notification, you can view your eGift card by clicking the "Activate your eGift card" button. Either print your gift card certificate or display the certificate at checkout on your mobile device. You will also need to enter the PIN code that is provided on the gift card certificate.
Gift Card Issues
To resend your eGift card, enter your email address and confirmation number, then select the "Track" button. Once your gift card appears, select the "Send" button. Enter the appropriate email address and select "Submit." Your gift card has now been resent.
We want our customers to get the best value in our stores, and we encourage them to use coupons to save on groceries in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Coupons should be presented at the beginning of the order. Coupons presented after the transaction is complete will not be accepted.
- We will only accept coupons while they are valid according to the dates listed on the coupons. Coupons will not be accepted beyond their expiration dates.
- Limits specified on coupons will be enforced.
- We will only accept coupons that have had the product or purchase requirement met. Substitutions are not permitted.
- Coupons must have a valid scannable barcode.
- Coupons on mobile devices are not scannable.
- No cash back will be given for coupons of any kind.
- Manufacturer-issued coupons must have a valid remit address.
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- Customers may not use more than one (1) coupon per item. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
- Transactions may not be separated for the purpose of circumventing coupon policies.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if purchased item is later returned to store.
- Any coupons that have been identified as counterfeit or appear to be fraudulent will not be accepted.
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by customer.
- We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet, and Hannaford Catalina Checkout coupons.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores, including Catalina coupons (printed at checkout) from other retailers.
- We will only accept coupons in English.
- We accept valid Manufacturer Internet coupons (printed at home) up to a face value of $5.
- We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items. We will only accept Internet coupons for FREE items if there is a purchase requirement (e.g., buy one get one).
- In a transaction containing a BOGO (buy one get one) coupon, a second coupon cannot be applied toward either product.
To ensure fast checkouts and maintain product availability, we reserve the right to limit the number of coupons used. Individual store management has final discretion in accepting, denying, or limiting the use of any coupon presented. Unfortunately, because we are not always able to ascertain which coupons are legitimate and which are not, we will encounter times that our policy might prohibit some customers from redeeming valid coupons. We certainly regret any inconvenience or frustration this causes. We reserve the right to change our coupon policy without notice. If you have any questions about our policy, please contact our Customer Information Center at (800) 213-9040.