Hannaford COVID-19 Vaccine Information Center
Hannaford Pharmacies are now accepting walk-in customers for the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as scheduled appointments. Walk-in vaccines are subject to vaccine availability at each location.
Hannaford Pharmacies carry the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Moderna, and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines. Availability varies by location and is not guaranteed. Please visit our online scheduling system to view location-specific availability.
The Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines are a two-dose series. The CDC recommends a 28-day interval between doses for Moderna and a 21-day interval between doses for Pfizer
If you receive the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, our pharmacy team will schedule your second dose appointment for you at the same pharmacy location when you receive your first dose.
Important how-tos on getting the COVID-19 Vaccine at Hannaford
- Please bring your state issued ID and insurance card to your appointment (if applicable).
- *NOTE: Identification and insurance are not required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. If you do not have these items, we will still provide the vaccine free of charge.
- Please see your state-specific section below for details on how to schedule your COVID-19 appointment online.
- The online scheduler updates in real time and reflects true appointment availability. If the online scheduler does not have an appointment available, please check back later.
- Please do not arrive at the pharmacy more than five minutes before your appointment time.
- Post vaccination, all patients will be asked to wait in the pharmacy for a required observation of 15-30 minutes.
- If you receive the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, our pharmacy team will schedule your second dose appointment for you. You may receive an appointment confirmation by email. You may also receive a reminder for your second dose by call or text.
Hannaford Pharmacies are offering COVID-19 vaccinations to walk-in customers, as well as scheduled appointments. Vaccine supply may be limited by availability, and age restrictions may apply.
Vaccine recipients are asked to bring their insurance card along with proof of age eligibility (if applicable). *NOTE: Identification and insurance are not required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. If you do not have these items, we will still provide the vaccine free of charge.
Click here to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and eligibility in Maine.
Appointments made for patients outside eligibility requirements will be cancelled.
If you are eligible to be vaccinated, click the link below to schedule an appointment in ME.