1. Place garlic in a food processor or blender and pulse or blend until minced. Add basil leaves and pulse until chopped, about 30 seconds. Add lemon juice and pulse until mixed, about 10 seconds.
2. With the processor running, slowly add olive oil until mixture is finely puried. Add salt and pepper, and pulse just to mix. Set aside. The vinaigrette may be prepared up to four days in advance. Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container.
3. Prepare grill.
4. While grill is heating, combine chicken tenders with a very small amount of the vinaigrette in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
5. In a separate bowl, toss asparagus and squash with just enough vinaigrette to coat.
6. Prepare pasta on the stove top as directed on the package.
7. While pasta is boiling, spray or brush grill with vegetable oil. Place chicken on the hottest part of grill and asparagus and squash on the cooler part. Turn chicken and vegetables after about 3 minutes. Asparagus will become a deeper green as it cooks. Grill another 4 to 5 minutes until meat is cooked through and vegetables have darkened in color.
8. Thread cherry tomatoes on skewers, and place on grill. Cook about 1 minute until skin begins to crack; remove immediately to a plate.
9. When vegetables are done, remove to a cutting surface. Slice squash into half moons, about 1/4 inch thick. Cut asparagus stalks into three to four pieces.
10. When pasta has finished cooking, drain in a colander and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside one-eighth of the vinaigrette, and then toss pasta with the remaining vinaigrette. Add the grilled chicken, squash, and asparagus, and toss.
11. To serve, divide pasta into four bowls. Remove cherry tomatoes from skewers and place on pasta, then drizzle the last bit of vinaigrette over the top.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006