1. Put a large pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil over high heat. Cut each chicken breast into three pieces; set aside.
2. When water is boiling, break spaghetti noodles in half and add to pot. Add chicken pieces. Boil until spaghetti is al dente (about 11 to 13 minutes), stirring occasionally.
3. While spaghetti and chicken are cooking, wash and prepare vegetables. In a large mixing bowl, combine scallions, carrots, snow peas, and cucumber. Toss with Hannaford Inspirations Ginger & Carrot Vinaigrette. Set aside.
4. Drain cooked spaghetti and chicken in a colander. Run cold water over spaghetti and chicken until both are cool and chicken can be handled easily.
5. Shred chicken pieces into thin strips. Add spaghetti and chicken to mixing bowl. Mix well to combine, making sure vegetables are evenly distributed.
Note: If using egg noodles, add after chicken has cooked for 8 minutes; cook 5 minutes more.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2007