1. Place racks in upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 400. Mix together cream cheese and chives in a small bowl and set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface, cut each pastry sheet into quarters. Roll each piece into a 6x6" square, then trim with a paring knife to create even edges. Using the paring knife, score a 1" border around each square, being careful not to cut through dough.
3. Working one at a time, pierce area inside the border of each square all over with a fork. Transfer squares to two parchment-lined baking sheets and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
4. Cut asparagus into 4"-long spears. Beat 1 egg and brush along the border of each square. Working inside the border, spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture in an even layer. Arrange asparagus side by side on top of cream cheese, alternating the direction of the tips. Season with salt and pepper and bake until pastry edges are golden and puffed, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Remove baking sheets from oven. Gently push centers of tarts down with the back of a spoon, then crack eggs into each indent. Return to oven and bake until egg whites are just set, 12 to 14 minutes, switching and rotating baking sheets halfway through. Top evenly with salmon and dill and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2017