1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until fat is rendered and bacon is crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate and set aside; pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet.
2. Add onion to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender and lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste and let cool 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, half-and-half, cheese, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir in cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Brush bottoms and sides of a 9" springform pan with some of the butter. Place one phyllo sheet on a clean counter with narrow edge facing you. Brush with butter, then top with a second sheet at a 45-degree angle and brush with butter. Continue layering phyllo sheets at a 45-degree angle to form a large circle with uneven edges, brushing each sheet with butter before adding another on top. Gently transfer stack to prepared pan, pressing dough flush against bottom and sides, pleating if necessary to fit. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, then pour egg mixture into crust.
5. Bake until center is just set, about 1 hour. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes, then carefully remove springform ring. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2018