1. Place a rack in center of oven and heat to 475 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk 1 cup flour, the baking powder, salt, and garlic powder until combined. Add water and yogurt and whisk until mixture becomes a smooth, stiff batter.
3. Add cauliflower to a second bowl with remaining 1/2 cup flour and toss to coat. Use hands to transfer cauliflower to bowl with batter, leaving excess flour behind; stir to coat cauliflower completely.
4. Using a slotted spoon, remove cauliflower from batter and place in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space between each piece. Spray cauliflower with cooking spray and bake until batter hardens and begins to brown, about 10 minutes. Flip with tongs and continue to cook until cauliflower is crispy, about 10 more minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, melted butter, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, return cauliflower to baking sheet and bake until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a platter, sprinkle with chives, and serve with blue cheese dip (search for Easy Blue Cheese Dip on Hannaford website for our recipe).
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2019