1. Place a rack in lower-middle of oven and set a rimmed baking sheet on top; heat to 450.
2. Place chickpeas on a paper towel-lined plate. Microwave 1 minute, then cool 5 minutes.
3. Combine parsley, onion, coriander, cumin, baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a food processor and process until finely chopped, about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl, then add chickpeas and 2 teaspoons tahini and pulse until finely ground, about 15 times. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour until just combined. Form into eight balls, then press into 1/2"-thick patties.
4. Carefully remove baking sheet from oven and drizzle oil over top. Add patties and bake until deeply browned, about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Meanwhile, make tahini sauce by whisking remaining 3 tablespoons tahini, the water, and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt to taste. Serve falafel with sauce.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2020