1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut fish into 8 (2 1/2 - to 3-inch) sticks. Place fish sticks in a medium bowl and pour milk over them, turning to coat.
3. While fish soaks, place flour and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning in a shallow bowl or pie pan and mix to combine. Place egg and egg whites in a separate shallow bowl or pie pan and whisk lightly just to blend.
4. Place cornflakes in a large resealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin or your hands to crush the flakes into small crumbs; there should be about 2 cups. Add remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning and shake to .
5. Shake excess milk off the sticks. Coat each with flour, then eggs, then add a few at a time to the crushed cornflakes, turning until coated.
6. Place fish sticks on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, golden brown, and crunchy, about 10 minutes.
7. While the fish bakes, combine yogurt and relish in a small bowl and mix well. Serve fish sticks with yogurt tartar sauce on the side along with lemon wedges and hot sauce if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2012