1. Preheat grill to medium high. Slice onion into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Halve the plum tomatoes. Brush hot grill with vegetable oil. Set the tomatoes on the grill cut side down along with the onions. Grill until tomatoes are well marked but not overcooked, about 5 to 7 minutes; transfer tomatoes to a plateas soon as they are ready and brush with some of the marinade. The onions will need to cook a few more minutes.
2. While veggies grill, combine vinegar and honey in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Simmer until slightly reduced and syrupy, about 8 minutes. Watch carefully, as sauce can burn if overreduced. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place chicken in a bowl and rub evenly with oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Turn the onions. Brush with remaining marinade. Continue cooking the onionsuntil marked, about 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Place cutlets on the grill with onions and cook at the same time. Cook until well marked, about 4 to 5 minutes, then turn to finish cooking all the way through, about 2 minutes more.
6. Divide the vegetables and chicken among 4 plates. Garnish with a sprig of basil if desired. Drizzle the balsamic sauce over the chicken and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July -,- August 2012