1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, scallions, salt, and pepper and stir well to blend.
3. Place chicken breasts in a 9-by 13-inch baking pan and pour marinade over them, making sure they're well coated.
4. Roast at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes. Baste with some of the marinade.
5. Increase oven temperature to 550 degrees F and roast for an additional 12 minutes, or until chicken is opaque and juices run clear, and glaze is beginning to caramelize. Transfer chicken to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2008