1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Trim ends from zucchini and squash. Cut each zucchini and squash in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into quarters lengthwise, making eight long pieces from each squash.
2. Pour 1 cup of the dressing into an 11 by 15 inch baking pan, spread over the bottom of the pan. (You may need to use two pans; if so, pour 1/2 cup of dressing into each pan.)
3. Add zucchini, squash, peppers, and asparagus to pan, tilting to coat vegetables. Add mushrooms and onion slices. Drizzle remaining 3/4 cup dressing over vegetables. Stir gently.
4. Starting with onions and ending with red peppers, place vegetables onto hot grill. Depending on the size of your grill, you may have to grill in two batches. Close grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until vegetables are well marked.
5. Using tongs, turn vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Close grill and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
6. Transfer asparagus, zucchini, and squash to a large platter. Follow with mushrooms, onions, and pepper. Garnish with parsley and cheese crumbles and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2007