1. Combine the milk and lemon juice. Let sit for 5 minutes. Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
3. Mash one banana, reserving the second. Stir mashed banana into sour milk. Stir in olive oil.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, combining well. For best rising, allow to sit for 2-3 minutes. Slice second banana thinly.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of Olivio to hot skillet. Place 1/4 of the banana slices into the skillet and pour 1/4 of the batter over the slices. Sprinkle tops of uncooked pancakes with 1/4 of the walnuts. When edges of pancake are dry and the top is just beginning to bubble, flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until pancake is cooked through.
6. Repeat step 5 three times. You should be able to get 12 3-inch pancakes worked in 4 batches. Serve hot--you won't need to top these with syrup!