1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Shred pork and combine with Chipotle Grilling Sauce in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together mozzarella, smoked Swiss, and Parmesan.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add ricotta, pepper, and nutmeg.
5. Coat bottom of prepared pan with 1 cup of the pasta sauce. Top with 4 noodles (they will overlap). Top noodles with a third of the ricotta mixture, then a third of the shredded pork, a quarter of the pasta sauce, and a quarter of the cheese mixture.
6. Repeat the process two more times to create two more layers, finishing with the final 4 noodles on top. Pour remaining sauce over top layer of noodles and scatter remaining cheese mixture over sauce.
7. Spray a large sheet of foil with vegetable cooking spray and cover lasagna, sprayed side down (or use nonstick foil). Seal tightly around the edges.
8. Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until noodles are tender enough to be easily pierced with a fork. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese on top begins to bubble.
9. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, then serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2010