1. Preheat grill.
2. In a small bowl, stir mustard and mayonnaise together until blended. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix beef, beer, onion, and rub, and stir together until evenly blended. Form into 4 patties (about 5 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick).
4. Grease hot grill with cooking spray. Place burgers on the grill and cook undisturbed for 5 to 6 minutes until well marked. Spray tops of burgers with cooking spray and turn. Cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, to desired doneness. Place a slice of cheese on each burger during the last minute of cooking.
5. While the burgers cook, crisp the bacon on the grill, cooking it for about 45 seconds per side. Slice buns and grill them on the inside for about 1 minute.
6. Assemble the burgers. Spread about 1 Tbsp. of the mustard sauce on the bottom bun. Top with 2 lettuce leaves, a burger, 1 slice of bacon, and the top bun. Serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2015