1. In a small bowl, whisk broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and cornstarch until cornstarch is dissolved. Transfer 2 tablespoons mixture to a medium bowl, then add beef to bowl and toss to coat. Set remaining mixture aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add green beans, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are bright green and beginning to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet, then add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
4. Add reserved broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is glossy and coats beef, about 1 minute. Add green beans and toss gently to coat in sauce.
5. To serve, divide rice among four bowls and top with stir-fry, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020