Note: Use 1/2 of a 17 1/4 oz. pkg. of frozen pastry puff, thawed. Also for the broccoli florets, remove as much of the stems as possible. Cut the Inspirations Horseradish Cheddar and Havarti with Dill cheese into 1/2 inch bits.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place thawed puff pastry in a 9-inch pie plate and fit the crust to the edges. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are sftened and golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add broccoli and water, cover skillet with lid or a sheet of foil, and let steam-cook until broccoli is crisp and tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a blender or food processor, combine tofu, marinade and Citrus Rub. Blend until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, combine vegetables, tofu mixture, and bits of cheese. Mix well.
5. Pour mixture into puff pastry crust. Bake at 425 degrees F until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature. May be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2008