1. Remove pie shell from freezer and let thaw 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick bottom of crust with a fork several times. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
2. While pie shell is thawing and baking, finely chop onion and mince garlic. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add broccolini, and saute until crisptender, about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add tomatoes to the pan.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, thyme, paprika, cayenne, and nutmeg.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over the bottom of the cooled pie shell. Arrange vegetables evenly on top of the cheese, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Pour milk-egg mixture over vegetables. Sprinkle surface with pepper.
6. Bake until center is just set, about 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before serving, Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2015