1. Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain ravioli and set both aside.
2. Meanwhile, place butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and cover tightly with a lid or piece of parchment and a plate (do not use plastic wrap). Microwave 2 minutes, then continue microwaving in 30-second bursts until butter is browned and smells nutty; set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add squash, season with salt and pepper, and spread into a single layer. Cook without stirring until bottom of squash is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Gently stir and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until squash is lightly caramelized and tender but not mushy, 8 to 10 more minutes.
4. Stir in kale and sage and cook until kale is wilted, about 4 minutes. Add ravioli, browned butter, and 3/4 cup pasta water and toss to coat, adding more pasta water as necessary to loosen sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Divide mixture among four plates and sprinkle evenly with nuts; serve with grated cheese on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020