1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, blue cheese, and Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1/4 cup of the hot sauce, celery salt (if using), poultry seasoning, paprika, and cayenne. Mix until evenly blended. Form into 4 patties, about 4 inches in diameter and 3/4-inch thick.
4. Brush hot grill with vegetable oil. Place burgers on grill and cook undisturbed for 6 to 7 minutes until well marked. Spray the tops of the burgers with cooking spray and flip. Cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes until cooked through. Brush the tops of the burgers with the remaining 1 Tbsp. hot sauce.
5. Assemble burgers: Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom of each roll, top with a burger patty, 2 Tbsp. of dressing, 2 Tbsp. celery, and then the top half of the roll. Serve immediately, with additional hot sauce on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2010