1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle with rub. Toss to coat.
2. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.Spread wings on the baking sheets in a single layer.
3. Bake wings for 30 minutes. Flip each wing over and bake another 30 minutes.Then flip each wing over again and bake another 15 minutes. Remove wings from the oven and let them stand for 5 minutes.
4. During the last baking period, prepare the sauce. In a small saucepan, meltthe butter with the oil. When it's melted, remove saucepan from heat and add thehot pepper sauce, stirring vigorously until emulsified.
5. Place cooked wings in a large bowl and pour sauce over them. Toss to coat. Servewarm or at room temperature, accompanied by celery sticks and blue cheese dressing, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2011