1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. Add tuna and stir well to combine.
2. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading mixture on one half of each tortilla (do not spread it all the way to the edge). If using any of the optional addons, place them on top of the tuna. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Fold empty half over each tortilla to make half-moon shapes.
3. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. of the canola oil to skillet. When oil is hot, add 2 quesadillas at a time to skillet. Press down lightly with a spatula.
4. When tortillas are lightly browned on the bottom, use a spatula to turn them and cook until the other side is also lightly browned and slightly crisp and cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 1 tsp. oil to pan and repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas.
5. Place quesadillas on 4 plates. Cut each into 4 wedges and serve immediately, garnished with additional add-ons if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014