1. Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Have ready a bowl of ice water. Trim stems from chard leaves and set stems aside (leaves will be cut in half lengthwise). When water boils, blanch leaves for 30 seconds, then use a slotted spoon to transfer chard to the ice water to halt the cooking process. Drain and pat leaves dry with a kitchen towel. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, mustard, 1 Tbsp. of the oil, garlic powder, and salt. Place 4 chard half leaves side by side on a flat work surface and top with a tilapia fillet. Brush top of fish with 1 tsp. of the juice mixture and then fully wrap in the chard leaves. Repeat with remaining chard and tilapia.
3. Carefully place tilapia packets in a steamer basket, in a single layer or stacked, depending on your steamer, set over 1 to 2 inches of boiling water. Cover and steam until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. While chard steams, slice reserved chard stems into thin slices. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots and cook just until starting to become tender, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini and sliced chard stems and cook until all vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes. Stir in lemon juice and Italian seasoning.
5. Place steamed tilapia packets on 4 plates, along with vegetable saute. Drizzle each packet with remaining juice mixture. Garnish with orange wedges or slices if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015