1. Prepare fish. heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. When hot, add leek, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until leek begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
2. Add Chardonnay, broth, and parsley. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally,about 5 minutes.
3. Ease fish fillets into poaching liquid, making sure that all fillets are under liquid. It's OK for fillets to overlap each other. Reduce heat to low and cover pot. Cook until fish is opaque, about 10 minutes.
4. While fish is cooking, prepare vegetables. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. When hot, add green beans. Cook and stir until sizzling, about 15 seconds. Add water and cover skillet. Cook about 2 minutes, until most of the liquid evaporates.
5. Add bell pepper and salt. Cook and stir until beans and peppers are tender, butstill crisp.
6. Divide vegetables among four plates. Using a slotted spoon or spatula, place onepiece of fish onto each plate. If using, garnish each plate with 2 lemon wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2009