1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss butternut squash with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and arrange on a baking sheet. Roast in oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, simmer broth in a medium pan.
3. In a separate large wide pot, toast risotto in 2 Tbsp. butter along with leeks until edges of leeks look slightly translucent.
4. Add broth to risotto pot to barely cover the risotto; stir often. Continue to add broth in small batches. Wait until risotto has absorbed broth before adding more, stirring as often as possible.
5. Once risotto has absorbed all broth and is cooked al dente, fold in roasted butternut squash.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh parmesan.