1. Pull 1 sheet of puff pastry from the box and allow to thaw at room temperature while making the chutney.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small saucepot, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium heat until oil is shimmering. Add diced shallot and cranberries to pan. Saute for about 5 minutes until cranberries burst and break down a little.
3. Add apple jelly and simmer on low until chutney is thickened, about 15 minutes.
4. Spread puff pastry sheet flat on baking pan. Spoon chutney into the center of the sheet and top with the unwrapped brie round.
5. Fold the corners and edges of the puff pastry over the brie round. Wet the edges with water using your fingertips to help seal the dough, moving around the brie until all edges have been folded and sealed.
6. Flip over and bake for 20 minutes with seal side down. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette.