1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet or roasting pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. While water heats, place broccoli in a large bowl. Add olive oil and pepper and stir until broccoli is well coated. Spread florets on prepared baking sheet and roast until fork tender, about 12 to 14 minutes.
3. When water boils, sprinkle with a teaspoonful of salt and add pasta. Cook until al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes.
4. While pasta cooks, chop chicken into bite-size pieces and add to bowl used to mix broccoli and oil. When pasta is ready, drain well and add to chicken. When broccoli is ready, add to the bowl. Drizzle with dressing and stir to mix well. Stir in olives.
5. Divide spinach among 6 plates. Top with chicken and pasta mixture and serve with mozzarella in a bowl on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014