1. To make enchilada sauce, heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic, chili powder, chipotle in adobo, cumin, and coriander and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in tomato sauce and broth and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Submerge chicken in sauce, cover, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove pot from heat and transfer chicken to a plate; season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. When chicken is cool enough to handle, shred into bite-size pieces and set aside.
3. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 350 degrees. Coat two 9x13" baking dishes with cooking spray. Stack tortillas on a heatproof plate, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave on high until just softened, about 30 seconds. Cover with a clean, damp kitchen towel to keep warm.
4. Toss together chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/2 cup sauce, and diced green chiles in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread 3/4 cup sauce in the bottom of each baking dish. Working with one tortilla at a time, spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture in a line down the center of tortilla and roll up; place seam side down in baking dish and repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture, placing 12 enchiladas in each dish.
5. Divide remaining 3 cups sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 cups cheese. Wrap one baking dish with a double layer of plastic followed by a layer of foil and freeze for up to three months.
6. Cover remaining dish with foil and bake until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbling around edges, 20 to 25 minutes. Uncover and set oven to broil. Broil enchiladas until cheese is spotty brown and tops of tortillas begin to crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Stir together sour cream and water in a small bowl and drizzle over baked enchiladas. Top with radishes, scallions, and cilantro before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2018