1. Combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Stack tortillas and wrap stack in foil. Place in oven while you prepare the fajitas.
3. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl to coat, and add chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken just loses its pink hue, about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
4. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the wok or skillet and swirl to coat. Add water and bell peppers. Cook 1 minute, then add zucchini. Cook until vegetables are just crisp-tender, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Returnchicken to pan. Sprinkle on reserved spice mixture and stir to distribute well. Cook 1 minute, stirring often. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
5. To serve, transfer chicken to a serving bowl. Serve warmed tortillas on a plate, with avocado, salsa, and Greek yogurt in small bowls on the side, if desired. Diners can place a tortilla on a plate and top with chicken and other toppings of their choice. Alternately, place tortillas on a work surfaceand divide chicken among them. Add toppings as desired. Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and tuck in the edges. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2012