1. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and black pepper. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice in size. Do this in batches if necessary and be careful not to overprocess cauliflower to the point where it becomes mushy.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Have ready an oven-safe pan large enough to hold the cauliflower ?rice.?
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet or wok. Once heated, add cauliflower rice and cook until softened and beginning to turn golden, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cook in batches if necessary. Transfer rice to the oven-safe pan and place in oven to keep warm while you prepare the fajitas.
5. Rinse out food processor. Add avocado, yogurt, 1 Tbsp. of the lime juice, and salt and blend until smooth. Set aside.
6. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken and place peppers in pan. Cook until peppers are crisp-tender, stirring often, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to pan, along with reserved spice mixture, stirring gently to distribute; heat 1 minute. Stir in mango and remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
7. To serve, divide cauliflower rice among 4 plates and top with chicken mixture and any pan juices. Drizzle avocado cream over top. Garnish with cilantro sprigs if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2015