1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Toss chicken with the flour mixture, discarding excess flour.
4. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken on all sides (2-3 minutes).
5. Pour the wine into the Dutch oven, scraping to dislodge any browned bits. Stir in the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in the undrained tomatoes and herb seasoning. Bring to a boil.
7. Bake, covered, for 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink in the center.
8. Top hot pasta with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley.