1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Brown chicken on both sides, about 6 minutes total; transfer to a plate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add bell pepper and onion to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add broth and tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pot, and bring to a simmer. Add chicken and black beans to pot and simmer gently, flipping chicken occasionally, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add one tortilla and cook, flipping once, until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and remaining tortilla. Quarter tortillas, then cut quarters into thin strips; set aside.
4. Using tongs, transfer chicken to a cutting board and let cool slightly then shred into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to pot along with lime zest and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Divide soup among four bowls and top with tortilla strips and a dollop of yogurt. Serve with lime wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2019