1. In a soup pot over medium heat, add half of the olive oil. When it's hot, add the chicken tenders. Cook and stir the tenders until they're browned and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes. Using tongs or a spatula, remove the chicken to a plate. Set aside.
2. Add the remaining olive oil to the soup pot. Add the leek and jalapeqo. Sauti until the leek is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cumin. Cook an additional minute. Add the broth, diced tomatoes, and corn. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook, partially covered, for about 8 to 10 minutes, until the corn is tender.
3. As the soup cooks, shred the chicken tenders into bite-size pieces and prepare the toppings. Set aside.
4. Arrange the chips, avocado, and cheese on a platter.
5. To finish the soup, add the shredded chicken, lime juice, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
6. Serve the soup by ladling it into bowls, and pass the toppings.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2006