1. Dice 1 plum and add to a small saucepan. Slice the other plums into 1/4-inch slices to make 1 cup and set aside.
2. Add shallots, port, broth, vinegar, 1/4 cup of the cherries, rosemary, grape spread, and cornstarch to saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until plums are soft, about 5 minutes.
3. While sauce is cooking, pound chicken into 1/2-inch-thick pieces and season with salt and pepper. Spray a skillet with vegetable cooking spray and cook chicken on each side until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Turn off heat.
4. When plums are soft, pour sauce mixture into a blender or food processor and process until smooth, then return to pan. (Alternately, use an immersion blender,if pan is deep enough, or pour into a high-sided bowl to avoid splattering.)
5. Add reserved 1 cup sliced plums, remaining 1/2 cup cherries, and orange zestto sauce. Cook over low heat until plums are slightly tender but not mushy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. To serve, divide chicken among 4 plates and pour warm plum-cherry sauce overeach piece. Garnish with cilantro or parsley if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2013