1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine applesauce, prunes, and hot water in a blender or food processor andblend until smooth.
3. Place chocolate in a large microwavable bowl and cook on medium high power for 1 minute. Stir, then cook another 30 to 60 seconds, until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Whisk oil into the melted chocolate, then whisk in reserved apple-prune puree. Whisk in eggs and egg whites, then whisk in cocoa, sugar, coffee, salt, and potato starch. Whisk until smooth and fully combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick placed in the center comes out with moist crumbs, about 35 to 40 minutes. Don't overbake.
6. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
7. To serve, carefully remove sides of pan. Invert cake onto one plate and peel off parchment paper, then invert onto a second plate so cake is right-side-up. Dust top with Passover confectioners' sugar if desired.Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves if desired and slice into wedges.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2012