1. Break up cookie dough into pieces in a large bowl and let soften for 10 minutes. Remove cream cheese from fridge, unwrap, and let soften.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13-by-9-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
3. When dough has softened slightly, add 3/4 cup of the hazelnut spread and stir until blended. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
4. Bake until light golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Cool 30 minutes. Keep oven on.
5. While crust cools, spread 1/2 cup of the coconut in an ungreased shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Set aside.
6. In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese and egg white with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or whisk by hand. Add condensed milk, remaining 3 cups coconut, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Pour over crust.
7. Bake until light golden brown and set, about 38 to 43 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
8. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining 1/2 cup of hazelnut spread and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Spread over cooled bars, and sprinkle with reserved toasted coconut. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until topping is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2012