1. Prepare the cake. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, both cocoas, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine thoroughly.
3. In a second large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
4. Set aside 12 raspberries to use for garnish, then add remaining raspberries, zucchini, and preserves to butter mixture and stir to combine.
5. Stir in dry ingredients, then beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake until a tester inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then invert and cool completely on wire rack.
6. When cake is cool, prepare the glaze. In a medium bowl, stir together all glaze ingredients until well blended and smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake. Garnish with reserved raspberries, cut cake into slices, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2015