1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 350 degrees. Generously grease a Bundt pan, then sprinkle with 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Cover, shake well to coat, and discard excess cocoa powder.
2. Whisk remaining 1/2 cup cocoa powder with flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat sugar and oil with an electric mixer on medium until blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl as you go. Stir in zucchini, vanilla, and orange zest.
4. Add one-third of flour mixture and half of milk to egg mixture and mix on medium until blended. Mix in another third of flour mixture and remaining milk, followed by final third of flour mixture and walnuts (if using) until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then place a large plate on top of cake and carefully invert. Tap bottom of pan gently with a spoon to help release cake, then remove pan. Let cool completely, then dust with confectioners' sugar or drizzle with glaze (see left) before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2020