1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and position rack in center of oven. Spray 2 (12 cup) or 1 (24 cup) mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare the doughnut bites. In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, ground oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well combined.
3. In a large measuring cup, whisk together egg, apple juice concentrate, butter, cider, agave, and vanilla until combined. Add to flour mixture and stir just until batter is fully moistened. Do not overmix.
4. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake until bites are firm to the touch and tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 9 to 12 minutes. Let rest in pan 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Prepare the glaze. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and apple juice concentrate, stirring until pourable. If needed, add additional concentrate to achieve the desired consistency. Place cider doughnut bites on a serving platter and drizzle with glaze. Let set for 5 minutes, then serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2015