1. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. Working in batches of two, add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until mixture is very finely ground, 8 to 10 pulses. Place 2 cups firmly packed ground cauliflower in a clean kitchen towel (refrigerate any remaining ground cauliflower for another use). Gather ends of kitchen towel and twist tightly to remove as much liquid as possible.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and add Parmesan, cornmeal, eggs, oregano, and garlic and mix well with hands, squeezing mixture thoroughly to form a cohesive, dough-like texture. Form into a ball, transfer to a sheet of parchment paper, then pat into a 1/4"-thick circle, about 10" wide.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven. Pick parchment paper up at the sides and carefully transfer to baking sheet. Return to oven and bake until crust is well browned and edges are crisp, about 20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
5. Spread marinara sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2" border all around. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, 8 to 10 more minutes. Sprinkle with basil and red pepper flakes (if using), cut into wedges, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2017