1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice or cloves.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high to beat butter and both sugars until creamy. Beat in the egg, then beat in the molasses. With the mixer on low, mix in the flour mixture just until combined. Dough will be thick. Use a spoon or spatula to stir in the cranberries.
4. Divide the dough in half. With lightly floured hands, shape each half into a log about 12 inches long and 2 inches wide. Place logs at least 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake until the logs have spread out; they should still be soft to the touch and look slightly wet in the center, about 18 to 20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. Cut into 1 inch-wide slices on a slight diagonal. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013