1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 375 degrees. Arrange bread on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
3. Add stock, cauliflower, beans, and rosemary and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and continue to simmer until cauliflower is very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard rosemary sprig.
4. Working in batches, transfer soup to a blender and puree until smooth. Return soup to pot, stir in cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toss tomatoes with marinade and spoon over toasted bread. Ladle soup into bowls and top with arugula and more Parmesan; serve with toast.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, October - November 2019