1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
2. Add cauliflower, tomatoes, broth, basil, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, then bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until cauliflower is very tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Working in two batches, transfer soup to a blender and puree until smooth, about 2 minutes. Return soup to pot and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
4. Working with one slice at a time, flatten bread with a rolling pin until very thin and even (roughly 1/8" thick), then top with a slice of cheese and roll into a cylinder.
5. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium until shimmering. Add rollups and cook, turning occasionally, until outsides are golden and crispy and cheese is melted, 4 to 6 minutes, adding more oil as needed. Divide soup among bowls and serve with rollups.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2021