1. Prepare the accompaniment. Cook rice according to package directions. When rice is done, fluff with a fork, then stir in bean salad. Cover and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the pollo asada sauce, covered, over very low heat. Keep warm while preparing chicken.
3. Prepare the chicken. Place 4 halves between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Season both sides with pepper.
4. Place flour on a plate. Whisk egg and mustard in a medium bowl. Put the panko in another wide bowl or plate. Dip each piece of chicken into flour, coating both sides, then into egg, and then press firmly into panko to coat each side evenly.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until coating is golden and chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. 6. To serve, divide rice and beans and chicken among 4 plates. Top chicken with warm sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve with additional sauce in a small bowl on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2014