1. Heat 2 Tbsp. of the oil in an extra-large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add tempeh and cook until golden on a few sides, about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally, as tempeh can overbrown and burn. Transfer tempeh to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside.
2. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. of oil to skillet. Add onion. Cook and stir until onion begins to lightly brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add green beans, carrots, and 1 cup of the water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the water is absorbed, about 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Add tempeh and curry sauce to skillet. Add remaining 1/3 cup water to empty jar of curry sauce. Shake well and add to skillet.
5. Stir well, cover pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until sauce and tempeh are heated through, about 5 minutes.
6. While dish cooks, cut each naan into six pieces.
7. To serve, stir curried tempeh well and divide among four plates. Place three slices of naan on each plate. Top curried tempeh on each plate with 2 Tbsp. of yogurt. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2007