1. Rinse tilapia fillets under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. In a small bowl, combine curry, cumin, thyme, salt, and cayenne. Rub each fillet with curry mix until well covered. Set aside.
2. Place steamer in a large pot and add 1 to 1 1/2 cups water; water should not touch the bottom of the steamer. Heat water to just boiling over medium heat. Add parsnips, cover pot, and steam until very tender, about 10 minutes. Remove parsnips from steamer and place in a food processor or blender.
3. Line steamer with parchment paper, then place tilapia fillets on the parchment. Cover and steam over medium heat until fish is opaque throughout and easy to flake, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. While fish steams, add broth, yogurt,garlic, sage, pepper, and nutmeg to parsnips. Puree until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning, if desired. If needed, reheat puree just before serving.
5. To serve, spread about 1/2 cup of the parsnip puree onto each of 4 plates. Divide the fish into 4 portions and place on top of the puree. Serve any extra puree in a bowl on the side. Garnish with sage leaves if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2011