Prepare the tenderloin:
1. Tenderloin should be clean of silver skin and extra fat.
2. Combine Montreal seasoning, Italian seasoning and 3 tablespoons of ground green peppercorns and coat the roast completely. Wrap tenderloin in bacon. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or butcher paper and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
Brine peppercorns and pre-sauce:
1. Combine 1 tablespoon ground green peppercorns, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and heavy cream. Prepare up to 2 days ahead and store in the refrigerator.
Cook the roast:
1. Place roast on an oiled rack over a roasting pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (regular oven) for 25 minutes or at 35 degrees F (convection oven) for 16 minutes. Using a meat thermometer, remove with internal temperature of 120 degrees F for rare and 125 degrees F for medium rare.
2. Remove roast from pan and rest on an oven-proof platter.
3. Place roasting pan over a burner and deglaze with brandy, then beef stock. Scrape ingredients into a large saucepan and reduce over high heat.
4. Add pre-sauce and simmer. Reduce over high heat until thick. Finish with chopped parsley.