Prepare the sauce:
1. Saute bananas in butter.
2. Flambe bananas with rum; cook until flame burns out.
3. Add brown sugar, lemon and orange juice, zest and salt.
4. Simmer until the sauce is thick.
Prepare the sweet mascarpone:
1. Mix softened cheese with powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Plate it up:
1. Schmear sweet mascarpone on plate.
2. Split each brownie and place one half on top of the cheese.
3. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Drizzle with rum sauce.
5. Top with the other half of the brownie.
6. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a dusting of powdered sugar.